Mechanical roof ventilators are driven by the wind to create effective air circulation in a building. It works on the principle of wind assisted ventilation letting the fins rotate, hence creating a suction and expelling hot air, humidity fumes, smoke and dust.
NATURAL VENTILATORS EXPLAINED
One of the major benefits of Cyclones Ventilators is High Cost Savings. As ventilated commercial buildings are up to 4 degrees cooler during the heat of a summer’s day, there is a significant saving on air-conditioning. With Natural Ventilators, there is no need for costly fans and subsequent electrical installation charges. There are also “unseen” cost-savings associated with improving staff morale and workplace health, thus leading to a decrease in absenteeism and resulting in a more productive factory or warehouse.
- Durable – non-corrosive – manufactured using aluminium, stainless steel as well as pre-painted galvanized materials.
- Compatible – Easily integrated into roofing structures using soaker flanges effectively sealing the opening from rain and dust.
- Eco-Friendly – Uses natural Wind to offer ventilation.
- Operation – Highly efficient. They work full time and are maintenance-free.
- Pollution – Zero noise pollution – very quiet and minimizes energy consumption.
Have high expenditure costs, during hot days the air conditioning runs throughout increasing the billing costs another bit is that costly fans are needed and ff the systems fail it can result to increased health risks for employees and unproductivity.
- Weight – Very heavy and occupy very large sizes of areas.
- Durability – It needs frequent maintenance and to be handled carefully.
- Compatibility – Not suitable for all buildings.
- Eco-Friendly – Can be diesel-driven or powered by electricity that is not eco-friendly.
- Operation – Rely On Power e.g. electricity Require frequent maintenance.
- Pollution – Can be noisy, Can emit fumes when running.